Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dougie fresh

I've been back in Granada for a while now, and have been enjoying being back home. Seeing the snow capped Sierra Nevada above the city while walking down a narrow street, or watching the sun go down from my apartment on the 7th floor is beyond description. Anyway, here are a couple of photos to give a perspective of just how close the city is to the mountains. Lots of people go up to ski now, it's the perfect time of year.


Awesome, isn't it??

I woke up this morning to find that mi mama espaƱola Avelina had put a package outside my door. Seeing immediately that it was from Boston, I hurriedly went to the kitchen to get scissors and tear it open! I knew exactly who it was from, and I couldn't WAIT to open it!! Dougie fresh is the best Alpaca anyone could ask for, given to me by this kid. Wow, que chulo esta bufanda!


Simplemente, el me hace feliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment