Monday, April 11, 2011

Attack on reproductive rights

I believe a woman should be able to make personal medical decisions
with her doctor without government interference. I believe that a
woman should trust that her doctor is telling her what she needs to
know, not what a politician thinks she ought to be told. I believe that
a woman is making a decision for her own reason, that no two situations
are identical, and that one-size-fits-all laws could jeopardize a
woman's health. I believe that a woman's life matters, and that the
medical decisions affecting her are private decisions, not political
ones. I believe that any woman should be able to confidently say
"Decisions affecting me are between me and my M.D."

The US is going back to the stone age. How sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment